Sunday, July 26, 2009

The September Issue

"Fashion's not about looking back, it's always about looking forward."
-Anna Wintour





Do I even need to explain this?

"...Makes The Devil Wears Prada look like an episode of The Care Bears" - The Sydney Morning Herald

You've probably all known this was coming out, I just wanted to share my excitement because I'm so. freaking. excited. This documentary about the coveted September issue of Vogue magazine shares all the behind the scenes details of what really goes on at Vogue offices. And what's best? SO MUCH Anna Wintour. Gotta love her. I'm really just excited because I love writing and journalism and fashion and my dream job is to work at a fashion magazine and basically be Anna Wintour. So movies like The Devil Wears Prada excite me and this excites me beyond belief. I can't wait to see and almost experience what its like to be working at a fashion magazine and be inspired to really work towards these goals! The September Issue hits theaters in New York August 28th and everywhere else in the US September 11th! So mark your calendars for it! You can also become a fan on facebook! (You can be a fan of everything these days!)




- xo, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo