Tuesday, November 10, 2009

jenny talullah humphrey

Lil' J even has a trendy middle name. Watching Gossip Girl last night I was very happy that Jenny was more in it than recently this season. Her outfits were amazing, as usual, and I loved her cotillion dress! I wish I still had occasions to get dressed up for like prom in high school. Although I never wore a full length gown for proms or anything, lately I've had the urge to wear one and I'd definitely wear this. Also The Plastiscines performed at the Cotillion! A while ago I did a post about their EP and now they're full album, About Love, is out and it's very good; I definitely recommend it! Plus they looked just as amazing as Lil' J.



Queen B.


I loved this dress but I couldn't find a better picture.



Ahhh I can't find who this dress is by but I will let you guys know if I do!



The Plastiscines


Love. Gossip Girl.

2 comments:

  1. All of those outfits are really cute! I really like the first one.

    Check out my blog at
    http://the-secret-life-of-me-4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove her :D

    thanks for your comment :D the banner is me with long hair. really miss it XD

    ur blog is great u have a good taste!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo