Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Perfection.

Dearest Bloggers,
I'm very sorry for the lack of updating! I've been very caught up with things lately, finals, vacations, unpacking, trying to find a job, etc etc. But enough excuses! I promise I will be much much better now :)
Well the other day while stuck at the airport because of weather delays I found a little magazine stand. While searching through spanish tabloids of telenovela stars I found some copies of the June issue of ELLE way in the back. Although hesitant to buy it because Megan Fox was on the cover and I dislike her, I was desperate for reading material so I got it. Needless to say, definitely worth it. At the very back of the issue there is the most excellent spread featuring Chloƫ Sevigny. I definitely have a girl crush on her, (who doesn't?) and this spread has amazing outfits in spring's "aggressive new bourgeois style," as ELLE puts it, and Chloƫ just looks perfect.





credit: fashionindie


Simply perfection.

-xo, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo