Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NEW NEW NEW York Fashion Week!

I've been a terrible blogger! My new schedule is pretty busy and I haven't found time to sit down and really write anything. I decided that since I don't really have time to post a lot of written things, I'm gonna try and post more often even if it's just pictures. So, I made the layout bigger so that I could post bigger pictures too!! What do you guys think of the new header??

Anyway so it's fashion week!!!! A post with all my favorite shows is sure to come this weekend! In the meantime I have a few things to share with you guys:
+Thanks to FIT I've been volunteering at some small shows lately! Saturday morning I volunteered for a designer on the rise, Loris Diran. It was so much fun even if my job was setting up the room where the show was at at the Bowery Hotel. His collection was a very sophisticated wearable look, I loved a lot of it. It was just such a great experience seeing everything behind the scenes!
+That night I volunteered for a new swimsuit designer from Brazil, A.Z. Araujo. This was in a studio in Chelsea and I did a lot of the same work as the previous show. Since I was also seating people, I got to network and then watch the show, and let me tell you, no one could hate gorgeous male models in speedos.
+Today I volunteered for ELLE's Style 360 at Studio 37! The shows they held today were bebe, WALTER, and Clandestrine Industries by Pete Wentz. While WALTER may have been the only clothes I would have worn, the experience was great! I did the same setup and run errands work again, but I got to see the last two shows, and I even got to sit second row for WALTER, behind Kelly from NYC Prep. I also saw Kim Kardashian, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Ashlee Simpson has the skinniest legs ever! It was a long day, but so much fun!
+Lastly I want to post pictures from Alexa Chung for Madewell's Fall 2010 presentation. I'm obsessed.






src:knightcat



xo

19 comments:

  1. SO JEALOUS!
    do you go to school at fit or just take extra classes there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky you get to be there. I envy you. And I love the new header

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ur doin great things!

    love this



    xx

    bijousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures!
    + I'm sooo jealous of you ;D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. anything with alexa chung has to be amazing! gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool you're volunteering at shows!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your header is awesome! I just love Alexa and her pieces really look like something she would wear! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gawh! i wish i could look and be as cool as all of these girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love LOVE the header and Alexa is one of the people I would love to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new header! Is that you in the white blouse? Either way she and all the others look amazing!

    joellenlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome experience! you musta loved every min of it! nice pics :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. yea alexa clungs new collection is fantastic!!!!
    -Alexandria

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yeas this collection is sooo good! Love every piece!
    hearts

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog! :D I LIKE IT

    I follow you, i hope you follow me toooo????

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    kisssss from germany ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Must I say I love it I recently took a trip to Madewell and I saw all these up close must I say must have spring items
    www.Fashionartemotion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo