Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

Hope you all had a great Halloween! I wanted to share my costume with you guys! I went to visit my friends in Delaware and was just too busy having fun to remember to take a solo picture!! Haha, so you get to see all my friends awesome costumes as well. I was Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice, which means almost no one had any clue what I was but I loved it anyway. Getting those bangs on my wig to stick apart was the most difficult/stickiest thing but it worked out and they lasted the whole night! (Well they lasted as long as me actually wearing the wig did - which wasn't the whole night haha.) But anyway I loved how it all came out and I wish I could dress like Lydia all the time / I wish it could be Halloween all the time!







All photography by Katie Bongiorno






On another note, I missed my blogaversary!! It's officially been a year since I started this blog on November 7th 2009, and it's definitely been a ride. Hopefully there will be many more blogaversaries to come!

Until next time,
xo

4 comments:

  1. happy blog birthday!
    somehow-someday.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Beetlejuice was a fun movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy blogavesary!
    and these photos are great
    you all look lovely in a halloween-y way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo