Monday, January 11, 2010

staying warm

Hi bloggers! I'm sorry some of my pictures didn't work for some of you, they work on my computer so I'm not sure what happened, but if you want to see the Obey x Catbreath collection you can go here! Well I hope you all had a wonderful weekend; I know I did, I went to my old school, University of Delaware, on Friday for my friends birthday, and on Saturday I went to the city to see Passion Pit with my boyfriend and his friends from Fordham! It was a lot of fun, but the temperatures this weekend were freezing cold!!! Since all I want to do is drink hot chocolate while wrapped up in a warm blanket, I've been looking into getting a new jacket (my current one is falling apart) and more scarves, gloves, hats and other warm goodies for the cold!! So I thought I'd show you guys some of the bundled up looks that I loved on lookbook lately!






src: EmmaP, JosefinaTS, AndyT, LouiseE, FridaJ


3.1 Phillip Lim wool cardigan, Urban Outfitters black & burgundy scarves, Topshop fingerless leather gloves, UO leather faux fur floves, Chloe ivory coat, Kimchi Blue ice skater coat, Topshop striped beanie and beret, Forever 21 bow beret




Stay warm bloggers!
xo

P.S. (1/12 2:25 PM) For some reason, the blogs I follow has been pretty messed up on my dashboard for some time now (I think because I have two different accounts on blogspot) and I've been trying to fix it but I think I'm just going to have to re-follow a lot of blogs and I just wanted to let you guys know I guess! Also, if you'd like me to follow you just comment! :)

37 comments:

  1. those are all such great outfits -- no wonder you saved them!! haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous ladies. They make simple things so beautiful.

    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh i love all of these pictures! x
    i wish i was in the snow :( jealous! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh i love all these outfits
    you've got really good taste haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Pics and Great blog Hun!! Thanks for the Follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes its been absolutely FREEZING!! love the first outfit - some great ways to bundle up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the outfit with the red coat! I am obsess now!


    Great Blog!

    I am following you now!

    http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have fantastic taste in clothes! I love Passion Pit too, I'm so jealous :)

    Your blog has no become one of my daily reads, really lovely blog!

    Chloe xxx
    http://www.chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fashionable and nice!
    Thanks for visiting Secret Story Time, too.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for your lovely comment :)
    you have a great blog and awesome pictures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aha you've actually perfected looking fashionable and un-eskimo like in the winter, something that is a rarity during these horrible winter months! Seriously love your blog and all your lovely images :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loveee that 1st look!

    xx

    bijousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the looks! And it's weird but it seems like everyone has seen Passion Pit with their boyfriends lately, and in different cities! They were great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great inspiration, i ecspecially love the 2nd picture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i totally agree with all of those winter looks! its so hard to be inspired to dress cute when its cold like this! i cant wait for spring <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. those are great looks!
    cool inspiration
    & thanks for following me! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. great choices!
    i especially like the 2nd and 4th look..
    they make more statement..:D

    thanks for following me..
    will def follow back...
    hope we could exchange links!
    gizellefaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these outfits. You have excellent taste. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey LOVE THE TOP PIC!
    thanks for your comment on my page and visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these outfits! They make me want to actually go out and enjoy the weather instead of staying inside all winter!

    You went to the University of Delaware? How was it? I'm applying there for Graduate School in Art History.

    ReplyDelete
  21. winter is so dragging but gorgeous stylish outfits will make them a little easier to get through :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely blog! Following!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all these outfits! Kinda sucks it's too warm here to dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those are all such lovely outfits! Wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! Just wanted to thank you for commenting my blog, I was very pleased to find yours, I love the title and header picture :) these are some very cute looks, you have good taste!

    http://belphoebeprince.blogspot.com
    follow for follow? xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the post, winter fashion is my favourite, too bad its the middle of summer here.

    butterflycupcakesanddaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. loving the pics u all look fab! love the outfits xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really love the first outfit :)
    nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are such great outfits!! I've started following your blog recently, I love it!!
    I'd love to swap links with you if you'd consider it :)

    Abi x
    http://beyondvanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. lovely pics, we heart these fashion bloggers :))
    great blog!!
    x

    http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. You have fabulous taste. I HAVE SUCH A GIRLCRUSH ON LOUISE!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVELOVELOVE your first pic..amazinggg outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I LOVE the red sweater and scarf in the second photo!

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo