Sunday, September 26, 2010

LFW Favorites SS2011!

You know the drill! Here's my top four favorite collections from London!




Burberry Prorsum - Christopher Bailey, never stop doing what you do! Honestly in comparison, I didn't love this one as much as SS10 or FW10, but I still loved it! I think the only thing for me is that I'm not the biggest fan of animal prints, but I think the jackets and some of the dresses are good. I think for my personal style I would mix a lot of these with more feminine pieces but - wow the leather jackets and pants are to die for!



Erdem - I feel like all these pieces would be absolutely perfect for a chic tea party on a perfect spring day, and I absolutely love that!



Twenty8Twelve - Sienna & Savannah Miller are like the dream team for young women - this collection is totally wearable and definitely cute. I loved that it was casual but still chic and especially loved the shoes!



Vivienne Westwood Red Label - I loved the color palette here - even the pinks, and I'm not a pink person; and I really like the suit-type looks and all the button downs!




What'd you guys like from London?
Until next time,
xo!

2 comments:

  1. i loved erdem and burberry as well, both really beautiful collections. thanks for adding me to your blog roll!
    love
    sarah
    somehow-someday.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you made this ! And the burberry shows was one of my favourites, i watched it live! And my other favourite is Twenty8Twelve love their clothes!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo