Sunday, September 5, 2010

End of Summer

Hello bloggers, happy September! I'm going to be honest - Since I moved in a week ago I have barely had any time to breathe! I was expecting that but now that I know how my schedule is going to work out I've made sure to make time for blogging. But right now I don't have anything new to post!! So I thought I'd show you some outfits that I never posted from Puerto Rico just as an end of summer type thing. But I have real posts and more outfit posts here in the city planned and to come soon! Enjoy




I wore this outfit for a day we spent at the beach the entire day haha! It was nice and breezy, and I love this shirt because of that. It was definitely one of my favorite summer shirts this summer, probably because it reminds me of a fun summer picnic! Sometimes I'd also wear it with a denim skirt which I love too. I'm trying to figure out ways to wear it for fall but I'm pretty stumped. Any suggestions readers?

Shirt: Forever 21
Belt and Shorts: Thrifted
Sandals: Michael Kors


This is my new bikini from Urban Outfitters by Sparkle & Fade, I love love love it so much! Loved wearing it with that red headband for a nautical feel. I almost wish it was warm year-round so I could wear that bikini more often!




These pictures were taken in the town square of the town where my family is from. It's such a gorgeous area and I just had to take advantage of the scenery while taking my dog around for a walk. These two pieces are also some of my favorite items that I acquired this summer, I wear them with so many things in so many different combinations! I'm sure you guys will see them again soon as fall looks!

Shirt: American Apparel
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Michael Kors (I wore these shoes so much this summer!)
Bag: Forever 21









Until next time,
xo!

3 comments:

  1. cute outfits! i love the first shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! Please take a look at mine (:
    www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com
    - Hope you want to follow me back!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo