Monday, April 6, 2009

Everybody Loves Topshop

Dearest readers/ people of the world,
I have to tell you. I've died and gone to heaven, or clothes heaven. Make that clothes/ accessories/ shoes heaven. Make that Topshop.
As you all probably know already, Topshop finally opened in NYC!!! It opened on Thursday (April 2nd) and it's located at Broadway & Broome in Soho.

People who attended the opening of the store had to wait up to three hours to get in! And although that would have been an awesome experience, the launch party would have been even more amazing! Guests for the pre and after parties included Kate Moss (of course), Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Hudson, James Blunt, Rosario Dawson, Agyness Deyn, Marc Jacobs, Anna Wintour, Jay-Z, Taylor Momsen, Zach Braff, Blake Lively, Emma Roberts and so so many more!


Yours truly got a chance to visit the store on Saturday, and let me tell you, after waiting in line for 40 minutes, I literally died when I walked in. Oh by the way did I forget to mention that there were employees handing out water bottles for the line and telling us about special offers?? Oh yes, that happened. And now for a plethora of pictures from this beautiful, beatiful, store. (Which by the way I could have taken so many more, but I was too busy freaking out!)





Yours truly freaking out, and the boyfriend enjoying Topman.

After experiencing all four, count 'em, FOUR floors! I made one purchase because I'm a poor little college student, but it was this little number:

with a tie-knot back, and that was handed over to me in this bag:

and I also got a copy of the Topshop catalog, which is equally as amazing but I think I've graced you with enough pictures for now! Basically, every single one of you needs to head on over to Soho and enjoy Topshop right now!


-xo, C.

PS. Did I mention the 10% student discount with your student ID??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo