Thursday, March 5, 2009

Introduction


"Life is a series of images that change as they repeat themselves."
- Andy Warhol

The name's Camille. It's french but I'm not, I'm actually from Puerto Rico. I'm eighteen and a student, a writer, a lover, a dreamer. If you think that's cliche, take a look into my bizarre mind and tell me I'm not always day dreaming.

I'm here because I'm obsessed with fashion. I always have been, and I have a bad addiction to shopping. However, I'm majoring in communications at the University of Delaware, with a minor in Journalism. I aim to work at a fashion magazine.

I'm obsessed with tee shirts. Vintage, basic, graphic, stupid, I love them. My style is very basic. I wear black and white and denim, with a little color sometimes. I think the seasons affect my style. This summer, my goal is to wear more patterns and color.

I love music. Life would be absolutely perfect if I always had background music. If you must know, I don't do favorites. But, some staples are The Beatles, The Doors, and Bob Dylan. I listen to music based on my moods, and they change quickly. Recently I've been listening to a lot of Devenda Banhart and Bon Iver. But ask me in a week and I'll tell you I'm listening to The Black Keys and The Kooks.

I'm an art history nerd. I dream of having an apartment that has walls and walls covered in artwork. (On a side note, I put too much stuff on my walls, it bothers me to see blank spaces.) You'll probably yell at me and tell me that my favorite artists differ too much, but I don't care. First and foremost, I adore Vincent Van Gogh. My other favorite artists are Salvador Dali, Gustav Klimt, and Andy Warhol. I also love Japanese woodblock prints.

I have to admit that I could not tell you who my favorite fashion designer is. But I can tell you that I love BCBG Max Azria, and that I'm not the biggest fan of Marc Jacobs (though I don't hate). Other than that, I'll just have to keep you guessing for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo