Tuesday, March 8, 2011

From London to Milan, F/W '11

You know the drill....

London

Acne - Acne is another brand I became obsessed with through my internship at Glamour, and I really really love this collection. Everything from the shapes and the rose hues to the fantastically colored leather catches my eye.

Burberry Prorsum - Because Christopher Bailey can do no wrong. I mean, just look at that first coat!

Twenty8Twelve - Someone please buy me every single item in this collection, for my Fall 2011 wardrobe because I would wear them all.

Christopher Kane - the patterns, the detailing. I love this. I'm usually kind of.. hard to convince when it comes to mixing and matching crazy prints, but I love the way this is done in darker shades!

Milan

Fendi - I can't with all the beautiful, beautiful coats. And I love the neutrals with pops of bright primary colors!

Marni - I love the prints here so much. Some quiet and subtle and some very loud, but they all work so well.

No. 21 - I really am obsessing over rose hues right now, and this collection uses them so perfect. I especially love it paired with the army green!
via: style.com








What're some of your favorites from the past couple of weeks?
Paris to come next!
Until next time,
xo

2 comments:

  1. London
    i didn't like the Christopher Kane, because its not my style. otherwise they are cute as well as the previous one. (1,2,3 are awesome!! )

    Milan
    they are not my style, but i like them!
    especially the last one<3

    keep posting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to spam, but today is my blog's 4 year birthday and I am celebrating it with a giveaway! Won't you come and try your luck!

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo