Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Look at Paris F/W '11

Since it took me so long to do this post (I just don't know where the time went!), I thought I'd do something different than the usual recap of my favorites. By now you've probably all seen all the runway pictures from Paris, so I thought instead I'd share some of my favorite pictures from behind the scenes and close-up details. Basically not your typical style.com photos! Hope you enjoy!






Sonia Rykiel






Chloe




Chanel


Alexander McQueen


Isabel Marant, Lanvin, Dries Van Noten


Valentino, Carven

(images via: the cherry blossom girl, peacelovechanel, juliabunny, style.com, glamour tumblr)





Now it's back to regular posting, and I promise I'll try my hardest to post my regularly now.
Until next time,
xo!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo