Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Blues

Hey guys! Life is still super busy, yesterday was my only day off so my boyfriend came in to the city and we had a fun day of adventures! But my camera has been dead and I need to remember to charge it, haha, so no pictures at the moment. But I hate leaving you guys hanging so I wanted to share this great editorial from Exit Magazine's Spring/Summer edition! It features model Alisa M. photographed by Greta Ilieva in all the latest denim trends. First and foremost, I love love love the denim! And then I love the pin-up feel to it and even the setting of these. The lace curtains and the wallpaper are perfecttt! So enjoy bloggers !








Image src: fashiongonerogue






Until next time
xo!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo