Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Simple Days

Hey there! So I have a new Summer roommate who doesn't go to FIT (she's interning at a dress firm for the summer) and she's actually never even been to New York before! So, of course we've been trying to show her around and yesterday we went to Times Square for a little bit and were all cliche and whatnot going into Toys R Us and the M&M's store. While I may have done it a million times, it was fun and it was a nice not too hot day outside so I got to snag some outfit pictures! Just a simple outfit, wearing one of my favorite skirts that I got last summer from H&M! I paired it with a simple black top that I recently got thats has lacy top and black flats. I love classic simple things like these pieces that can be worn with virtually anything!




Shirt: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters black lace top
Skirt: H&M denim ruffle skirt
Shoes: Aldo black flats
Bag & Sunglasses: Forever 21






Until next time
xo!

5 comments:

  1. cute lace top!

    xx

    www.bijousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEE your chambray skirt! So pretty and summer appropriate.

    I can't wait to visit NY.... one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Must be cool to live in NY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh you're making me jealous, i really want to go back to nyc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading & I love all your comments! I try my best to comment back and follow all of your lovely blogs!
xo